Thursday, August 19, 2010

ICED Coffee

I love iced coffee in the summer it is a must... BUt spending $2.09 on it daily gets out of hand.. So I took it apon myself to make some 

I used Dunkin Donuts Coffee..  it was cheaper then most others and nothing says breakfast coffee like Dunkin Coffee..  hmm Donuts. 
I put the pot in the fridge over night and in the morning used a plastic cup form Settle's Best I love those kinda cups for my coffee for someone reason it makes the skies sing.  
I filled the cup with half ice some skim milk and splenda.. It came out a bit weak for me so next time i am going to use 5 tbs for 8 cups and see what happens I can always ad some water to coffee it down a bit..  Well this attempt at making iced coffee went well. We will see what the next batch brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment