Tuesday, August 24, 2010

monday

Yesterday food turned out to be alright .. 3 egg white english muffin turkey sausage and 2% cheese sandwich with homemade iced coffee still working on masting that one.. 
Snack was my all time faviort oatmeal BP and banana with a squirt of honey num num in my tum tum.. 
Lunch not pictures a sandwich with cucumbers and  then we went to Applebees with my folks i had the chicken penne and mozzarella sticks not so good but it was good at the same time I have the other half of the chicken penne for lunch today . All and all a pretty good day food wise i did stay with in my points tonight is ww and i am not sure how i feel about that I really need to get my butt and gear and work on my daily points not sure why i make it harder then it has to be.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment